- Warning: No running in the teepee area. Chance of injury.
- Warning: No horseplay, roughhousing or fighting in the teepee area. Chance of injury
- Do not pull, tug, yank or be rough with the teepees. This may cause harm to the guest or cause damage to the property and/or equipment (teepee and accessories).
- The air mattresses are meant for normal use. Do not jump on air mattress or use sharp objects while on the air mattress.
- Decorations are to be left As Is and are not to be moved, removed or dismantled without explicit consent beforehand.
- Guests are to use caution and care if eating or drinking in the teepee area.
- Guests are to use caution and care with decorations (photo booth props, decorative pillows, lanterns, bed trays, blankets, décor).
- If a party is scheduled for outdoor use and bad weather is forecasted, the party will be set-up indoors.
- NO glitter, sequins, silly string, confetti, water guns/balloons, colored powder in any form, or slime is allowed in the teepee area. These items have a high potential for staining/ruining décor.
- Do not use the teepees and décor for anything other than what it is intended.
A signed waiver of liability must be signed prior to setup. Download that form here: